Sunday, January 13, 2013

La Cantante Repost

Chapter Thirteen on FFn

Attack of the Killer Pixie on TWCS

Attack of the Killer Pixie on AO3


So comfortable. A bit warm, but so comfy.

I peeled my eyes open and was shocked by a pair of ice blue ones gazing back at me. They had a huge grin on their face. They were bouncing. I raised my head in confusion. I blinked a few times and my eyes came into focus.

Alice. A very hyper Alice.

"Morning, Alice," I mumbled.
"Ohmigod, Bella! You do realize that you are not alone," she said with a grin, her high-pitched voice cutting through my ears like a knife.

I turned my body and saw Edward's sleeping face. His hair was flopped down on his forehead. He had his arms wrapped my waist and he held me close to his body. He was shirtless and I took the opportunity to gaze at his form. His chest was muscled. He had a six pack and his shoulders were broad and strong. I grinned at the sight before me. Then, I remembered we're not alone.

Alice was bouncing on the edge of my twin bed. Crap…

No comments:

Post a Comment