Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Ilha do Amor Teaser


I hated pulling away from her but I wanted to shower before heading to the marina. My shower was quick, just long enough for me to wake up, jack off and wash my hair. I dressed in a pair of old cargo shorts and a t-shirt from when I was in college. I swiped a bag from my closet, grabbing a spare swim suit and a pair of flip flops, stuffing them inside. Once I was done packing my bag, I went back into my bedroom. Nuzzling Bella’s soft skin, I left her momentarily so I could write her a brief note. On my desk, I picked up a pen and began writing a letter to my girl.

My dearest love,

I hated to leave you this morning but Emmett was determined to take me fishing with Jasper. I was torn on wanting to go or staying with you, cuddling with you. However, my brother said that he wanted to rebuild our relationship. I’ve missed hanging out with him and I buckled. I know the time on the island is limited but the time apart might be good for us. I don’t want you to get sick of me.

Anyhow, I’m going to be fishing with Emmett and Jasper. I’ve been told by Em that you’re going to the mainland to go shopping with Alice and Rose. Buy something sexy for me. Please? Maybe in blue?

I love you, my Bella. I hope you have fun with my sister and sister-in-law. I’ll see you when you get back.

Take care of my heart…I’ve left it with you…

All my love,

Edward

PS – Sorry about the epic cheesiness at the end, gorgeous girl.

I wrinkled my nose at the letter. It was cheesy at the end. ‘Take care of my heart, I’ve left it with you?’ God, I’m such a lovesick fool. 

1 comment: