Thursday, December 27, 2012

Repost

Chapter Eight on FFn

First Day of School on TWCS

First Day of School on AO3


I cannot believe I had just told Edward about my entire ordeal with Jacob. I also cannot believe that he wanted to be with me! He really was too good to be true. However, after our conversation tonight. I was very confused. Were we a couple? Was this casual? My heart indicated that this was something much more. My brain thought that it was more casual.

I really want it to be more! Much, much more.

After Edward had deposited me in front of my door and gave me the hottest, panty-melting kiss I'd ever had in my young life, I was too wired to sleep. I floated into my dorm room, my feet not even touching the ground. My roommates gawked at my dreamy expression. I chuckled at their expressions.

"What?" I laughed.

"You've got it bad, girl!" Rosalie sniggered.

"Oh yeah," I swooned, blinking my eyes dreamily. Then, I turned to my tiny roommate with a scowl on my face. "By the way, Alice, what the fuck?"

"I didn't want my brother to start ripping off your clothes in the middle of the hallway. If you had continued, you both would have been naked, sweaty messes in a matter of minutes," she laughed, falling over onto her bed.

"Ummmm, thanks? I think?" I giggled. Naked, sweaty mess with Edward? Yes and please! Sign me up!




No comments:

Post a Comment