Saturday, December 29, 2012

La Cantante Repost

Chapter Nine on FFn

Complications on TWCS

Complications on AO3


I jogged from the music building after I swatted Bella on the ass. She had the cutest expression on her face. She looked like an angry kitten. So adorable…even when she's pissed. I stopped at the corner and waited for her to join me. She was still standing outside of Brandon Hall with her arms folded across her chest. I ambled back to the music building with a contrite look on my face. As I got closer, she huffed and turned the opposite direction. Her shoulders were shaking.

Shit, did I hurt her? You are such a fucking idiot, Cullen!

"Bella? I'm sorry, baby," I said pathetically. "Don't cry."

Bella turned back to face me and she was not crying, not from sadness. She was laughing. She was laughing so hard that she had tears flowing down her face. She bent over in a fit of giggles.

"I'm glad I amuse you, Swan," I said dryly.

"Sorry, Edward. I just couldn't resist," she teased. "I guess I missed my calling as an actress."

"Whatever. You're a tease," I grumbled as I looked at her with a raised brow. "Do you want food?"

"Yeah, I'm really sorry, baby," she said. She wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on chest. I folded my arms around her and kissed her head. I shook my head and started walking to the cafeteria. Bella released her arms from my body and grabbed my hand. We walked hand in hand to the cafeteria.









No comments:

Post a Comment