Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Ilha do Amor Update

Insecurities and Water Sports on AO3

Chapter Eleven on FFn

Insecurities and Water Sports on TWCS
TWCS ~ something's up and it won't let me update it. :-( Something about a 'fatal error' and unable to connect with the database. Once that's fixed, I'll upload it to TWCS.


I felt soft butterfly kisses along my back. Smiling, I burrowed further into the pillow. The kisses continued up my spine until my hair was moved from my neck. Edward's lips wrapped around my earlobe while his hands glided up and down my side. "Wake up, beautiful," he purred. His bare chest was pressed against my naked back. His hands were moving down to my ass, gently cupping it with his palm. "I know you're awake. I see you smiling."

"This is the best wakeup call. Ever," I said my voice rough from disuse.

"Really?" he asked, kissing down my shoulder and swirling his tongue along my spine. "What about this?" His fingers slid between my ass cheeks to my pussy. I moaned, spreading my legs to allow him easier access to my body. "Hmmmm, you're so wet, Bella. Were you dreaming?"

"I was dreaming, Edward," I said as I turned to look at him. His green eyes were lust-filled. I smirked. "Of you."

"Really?" he asked. "What were you dreaming about, love?" His fingers were swirling over my slick folds. "Was I doing things to your body to make you scream with pleasure?" His mouth was attached to my neck, suckling on my skin. I nodded. "What was I doing?"

"Making love to me," I whimpered. He let out a strangled groan. I so wanted him. "Touching me. Teasing me. Making me come."




No comments:

Post a Comment