Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Ilha do Amor Teaser


“What crack was I smoking when I said we’d go out on the open fucking ocean, water skiing and inner tubing?” Edward squeaked as he nervously ran his hands through his hair.

“I don’t know but I’m going regardless of you and neuroses come or not. I love you, Edward, but Jesus! You worry about the weirdest shit?” I quipped as I slathered on sunscreen.

“Bella, there are sharks and jelly fish out there,” he hissed, pointing toward the ocean. “Things that can kill us with one bite or one sting. I don’t know about you, but I kind of like living. Especially now. I’d like to get the chance to make love to you. With all of my limbs intact.”

“That’s sweet, baby,” I replied, walking over to Edward. Twining my hands into his riotous hair, I cupped his scruffy face. “I’d love you even if you were short and arm or a leg. You’re still hot.”

“Thanks, Bella,” he said flatly, arching a brow. I giggled, kissing his lips.

“Besides, it’s a well known fact that if you get stung by a jelly, you have to pee on where you got stung. I’d gladly pee on your leg to save your life, Edward,” I snickered.

“That’s devotion. You’re gonna pee on me. I can feel the love, Bella,” he chuckled. The tightness around his eyes indicated that he was still freaking out.

“Hey, you’re fine, baby,” I soothed. “You’re going to be fine. If you don’t want to get in the water, you 
don’t have to.”

“I’ll do it. Even if it’s to get over this lame fear,” he said as he kissed me softly.

No comments:

Post a Comment