Monday, November 12, 2012

A Prescription for Love Update

Chapter Eighteen on AO3

Chapter Eighteen on FFn

Chapter Eighteen on TWCS


You know what they say about teachers and doctors? Teachers make the worst students and doctors make the worst patients? Well, it's the damn truth. The week following my run-in with my brother's jaw, I was a first-class jerk. I was in pain and bitchy because I couldn't do my job. 
Bella, after a week, dragged me into my office and ripped me a new asshole for screaming at one of the new nurses that we'd hired. The poor girl was sobbing in the locker room because of my cranky, unprofessional behavior. I had shouted at her for not inserting an IV appropriately.

Shockingly, Bella put me in a timeout while she went to deal with the new nurse, Bree. She even went so far as giving me an assignment to center myself. Begrudgingly, I began typing on my computer, since writing was an issue with the damned black brace. It looked like a kindergartner wrote on prescription pad. I prided myself in having nice handwriting for a doctor. As of late, not so much.

When was this stupid black brace coming off?







No comments:

Post a Comment