Thursday, September 20, 2012

Angels and Monsters Update

Chapter Eleven on FFn

Chapter Eleven on AO3

Chapter Eleven on TWCS


The next three days were spent making love and bonding as mates. Once Edward realized that he could make me come for hours on end, he made it his goal to give me as many orgasms as he could. I begged him to stop after he spent nearly four hours with his mouth between my legs. I came multiple times, too many to count.

Okay, I lied. I came two hundred and forty-seven times. Over the course of the three days. Edward climaxed one hundred and eight-three times. He was almost to eight-four but I heard Alice's voice in my head. Talk about a major cockblocker. Alice's chiming voice singing show tunes in ancient Sanskrit was definitely a mood killer. We begrudgingly got dressed and waited for our new family to arrive back at the cabin.

"When this is all over, can we just go away and make love forever?" Edward asked, nuzzling my hair.

"I love the sound of that," I purred, leaning back in his warm embrace.

I can't believe the house is still standing, Alice laughed mentally. I wonder what the damage is like on the inside?

"Minimal damage, Alice," I snorted.

That's because we repaired as we broke, angel, Edward cooed. "As stupid as this sounds, I want to have sex with you until we break a house. Or two."

"You're on, Mr. Masen," I smiled, kissing his nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment