Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Ilha do Amor ~ Teaser


“Another night with Victoria?”

“God, no. I think I’m done with her,” I said as I rubbed my right ass cheek where she bit me two days ago. “I don’t want any more scars on my body from her teeth. But, the reason why I’m walking like a little old lady is because I got flipped on the beach by this hot brunette.”

“A guest?” Emmett asked, his eyes hardening.                                                                                                                                  

“Alice’s friend,” I replied. “Bella.” I smiled softly before turning back to Emmett who was laughing hysterically. “Yo! Douche, I got flipped by a girl and you’re laughing?”

“Because it’s so perfect!” Emmett snickered. “What happened? Tell me EVERYTHING, Eddie.”

“Don’t call me Eddie,” I said, arching a brow. “I’ll tell Rose where you keep your pot stash.”

“Sorry,” he said, sobering quickly. “Seriously, what happened?”

I told him the whole story of how I was walking back to my villa early this morning. I had woke up from my drunken stupor because my phone was ringing. Raspberry wanted to meet up and I obliged. Three hours later, I was thoroughly fucked (literally and figuratively) and walking back home. However, on the way there, I saw Bella wearing a pair of short plaid shorts and a white tank top. It was quite obvious that she was not wearing a bra as the dusty rose color of her nipples were apparent under the nearly translucent top. As I walked toward her, I was blown away by her simple elegance, even in her casual attire. In addition to that, I could see that she had a story, too. Her eyes were sad as she looked out over the Atlantic Ocean.

Anyhow, that sadness was gone when she effortlessly grabbed my neck and flipped me onto the white sand. Her brown eyes were twinkling as she gave me shit that she could defend herself and sauntered off, shaking her ass tauntingly in my direction.

Emmett was now rolling on the dock of our marina. Tears were falling down his cheeks as he laughed like a fucking hyena. “Ugh! You suck, Em,” I growled as I started to stomp away.

“I do not suck,” he chortled as he caught up with me. “Admit it, little brother. It’s pretty fucking funny. It also solidifies that epic coolness that is Isabella Swan. She made you fall, head over heels for her.”

“Go swim with the sharks, Emmett,” I grumbled. “I’ve got to make sure we have the supplies for the luau tonight.”

“The offer is still on the table, Edward. A thousand bucks if you wear the coconut bra and grass skirt,” Emmett smiled as he walked toward the buffet. “You’d look hot, little brother. Shaking your money maker!”

“No, Em,” I chuckled. “I’ll talk to you later.”

“Holy SHIT! Did hell freeze over? My brother actually chuckled,” Emmett bellowed as he continued is trek to the buffet. I flipped him off and walked toward my office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment