Monday, September 3, 2012

A Prescription for Love Update

Chapter Twelve on AO3

Chapter Twelve on FFn

Chapter Twelve on TWCS


I guided Bella into my office. She was shaking like a leaf. Tears were falling down her cheeks and blood was trickling down her neck from the quarter sized bald spot in the back of her head. I swiped a chart and Carmen on the way to my office. I could faintly hear Charlie bitching and moaning about having his civil liberties taken away. The security guards were ignoring him as they frog marched him to the elevators.

Well frog marched him as best they could with Charlie using crutches.

I sat Bella down on the couch once I removed her coat and looked at her injury. I pulled on a pair of gloves and gently dabbed at the base of her neck. She hissed quietly. "Sorry," I murmured as I cleaned the wound. "Are you okay?"

With a brusque shake of her head, she indicated 'no.'

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not right now," she said wearily. "How much did he get?"

"About the size of a quarter. If you wear your hair down, it should be fine," I said as I finished cleaning and sterilizing the section of her head that was now bald. She sighed. "After you speak with the police, do you want to see if Michele is available?" With a broken sob, Bella nodded emphatically. "Okay. I'll make a call up to her office. Carmen, can you clean and dress Bella's wound?"

"Sure, Dr. Cullen," Carmen said softly. I kissed Bella's forehead. She flinched as if I was going to hurt her. I frowned. My girl was terrified because of what her douchebag father did to her. 






No comments:

Post a Comment