Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Prescription for Love Teaser


A week after my dad’s release, I was folding some laundry in my bedroom. Edward was currently tinkering with my new laptop that I had purchased. A local electronics store was having an awesome sale and I jumped on purchasing the computer since I was living in the 20th Century.

“Bella, this is one sweet machine,” Edward squealed. “So much better than my laptop.”

“Would you like a moment alone with my computer?” I teased. “You’re sounding like a fangirl who’s met Robert Pattinson or something.”

“Oh hush,” Edward snorted. Then, he blushed. “I did sound like a teenage girl.”

“It’s a computer, Edward. It won’t cure cancer or create world peace,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his ear. “It will, however, allow me to email you, listen to music, and write my journals.”

“What about the journals I got you for Christmas?” he asked, frowning slightly.

“I’m still using them. However, I’m going to transfer the entries in my prior journals onto the computer,” I smiled, kissing his soft lips. “Hmmmm, so good, Dr. Tattward.”

“Dr. Cullen, Nurse Swan,” he purred against my mouth. “Are you done with your laundry because I’d like to have some with my sexy as fuck girlfriend?”

“Almost, baby,” I said as I nipped at his bottom lip. “I just need to put in one more load then we can have some smexy times.”

“I love smexy times with you, sweet girl. Am I going to get a taste of your sweet pussy?” he growled. I whimpered. I really loved it when he talked dirty. It was so gritty and sexy. I pulled away and swiped my laundry basket. I swapped out the loads and hung up my clothes. Edward eventually got impatient and he tossed my neatly folded scrubs into the basket. The next thing I knew, I was on the bed with Edward kissing me with abandon. Our clothes were tossed onto the ground and he did taste my ‘sweet pussy’ until I was screaming his name. Thank goodness Angela is staying over at Ben’s. I returned the favor to my sexy boyfriend and we lay on my bed in a post coital glow. I was curled up against his slightly chest, running my fingers through his downy chest hair. He was gently rubbing up and down my back.

“I think I’m going to call Emmett tomorrow,” I said as I looked up at him. “With my dad being out and Jacob working at County, I want to take him up on those training sessions. The kick boxing, in particular.”

“That’s awesome, sweet girl,” he cooed, kissing my forehead. “Do you want me to come with you?”

“Only if you’re going to work out yourself. If you’re going to stand and hover over me, then no,” I said as I 
kissed his chest.

“Can’t I do both?” he pouted.

“Edward,” I chided.

“Fine,” he sighed. “I’ll go, but just to work out.”

“Thank you,” I smiled, snuggling up to his bare chest.





1 comment:

  1. One little thing...Bella says she is living in the 20th Century, but she is really living in the 21st ;) The 20th Century is from 1900-1999 :)

    ReplyDelete