Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Ilha do Amor Update

Chapter Five on FFN

Stormy Weather on AO3

Stormy Weather on TWCS


"I have chocolate chip cookie dough and moose tracks," Edward said as he led me to his spacious kitchen. "What's your poison?"

"Moose tracks is with peanut butter, right?" I asked.

"Yep. I'm addicted," he said, giving me a crooked smile."I love peanut butter. Whenever I don't want to make myself a meal, I usually grab a jar of peanut butter and a spoon. Voila! Dinner for slackers all around the world."

"Note to self. Don't eat your peanut butter. I don't want Edward cooties," I teased.

"I don't have cooties," he pouted as he put out two cartons of ice cream. "Issues, yes. Cooties, not so much. So, which one?"

"I don't want to deprive you of your peanut butter," I smirked, reaching for the cookie dough carton. He smiled widely and handed me a spoon. We dug into our ice cream and moaned simultaneously. "This is good. Probably the best ice cream I've ever tasted."

"It's made here at the resort," he replied, his mouth filled with his the frozen treat. "The kitchen staff has some secret recipe that makes our ice cream kick ass."

"It's too good to cover with sauce," I said as I hungrily ate another spoonful. "Better than fucking sex. Not that I'd know…"

"You're a virgin?" Edward squeaked. Lightened flashed and really punctuated Edward's shocked expression. I jumped when the thunder boomed.


















No comments:

Post a Comment