Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Finding Love Through Music Teaser


Today, Bella was out with my mom, Emma, Rose and Lia, trying to find a wedding dress. I was out with my Dad and Emmett, buying a new suit. I also had to get Bella’s wedding band and something for my soon-to-be bride. I definitely wanted to get her jewelry, but wasn’t sure what. I know I was getting Emma something from both of us, celebrating her adoption. We were going to get her a charm bracelet from Pandora with several charms that represent both of us. We were both looking for two charms each. The nice thing is that when she grows, we can get her a bigger bracelet and add to it.

“So, Little Cullen, what are you getting your wife for your wedding?” Emmett asked as he searched through the suits.

“I have no clue,” I said I pulled out a dark gray suit with a faint white pinstripe. “What do you think?”

“Ew, no,” Emmett said, wrinkling his nose. “You look like a mobster.”

“What? Why?”

“Pinstripes. I will forever associate pinstripes with mobsters,” Emmett said as he shook his head.

“You’re weird, Big Cullen,” I said.

“How about this?” Emmett chortled, holding up a garish plaid suit. “Sexy for your wedding?”

“You diss pinstripes and you hold Grandma Cullen’s couch fabric,” I deadpanned. “No.”

“You can’t go wrong with a plain black suit,” Carlisle said as he searched for what he was looking for. “How about this?”

“I’ll look like a funeral director for my own wedding,” I sighed. “Maybe a suit isn’t what I’m looking for. I’ve 
got a black suit but it’s casual. Bella insisted on casual.”

“But you can’t wear jeans, Eddie,” Emmett said.

“No, but I could get away with a pair of black pants and a white button down, couldn’t I?” I asked. “Or 
khakis.”

“How about gray khakis?” Carlisle offered. “Not as harsh as black but also, not as casual as beige ones.”

“Gray dressier khakis,” I said as I began searching for what I wanted. I found the pants and searched for my size.


Emma's charm bracelet charms...
From Edward

Goofy assed panda bear from Bella

From Edward

Birthstone charm from Edward (pearl)

Book charm from Bella

Love Charm from both

Love Charm from both

Music Charm from both

Mother/Daughter charm from Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment