Monday, June 11, 2012

Figure Eight Update

World's and Connections on FFn

World's and Connections on TWCS

World's and Connections on AO3


"Edward, man, are you ready?" Emmett asked as we were loading up the SUV with our gear. It was the afternoon of the short program. We were preparing for our final short program as skaters.

I was nervous as hell.

"My mind says yes, but I'm a wreck, Em," I chuckled. "But, I need to keep it cool since Bella is a jittery mess."

"Yeah, she is. Jesus, she's worse than Alice today," Emmett shuddered. "Barking orders, running around, talking a mile a minute. Dude, seriously, fuck her tonight."

"Can you be more crude?" I asked, arching a brow. "Fuck her? We do not fuck."

"Riiiiiiiiight," Emmett snorted. "I heard you guys the third night we were here. It's always the quiet ones. Bella's quite the screamer."

"Emmett, if you value your manhood, you'd shut up. My toe picks are this close becoming intimately acquainted with your ball sack," I spat. "Besides, we're quiet as church mice compared to you and Rosalie." Emmett blushed and thankfully shut up. Bella had breezed down and plopped down her skate bag. Her hair was pinned up and curled away from her face. Her makeup was soft and subtle, with some smokiness to her eyes. "You have everything, love?"

"I hope so," she said. She bit her lip. "God, I'm so nervous, Edward. Look!"

She held up her hands and they were obviously shaking. I cupped her hand and drew to my chest, placing it over my heart. With my other hand, I cupped her chin and stared into her anxious chocolate orbs. "Breathe, my love. It's you and me. Nothing matters. We're skating for us. Feel my heart?" She nodded, pressing deeper into my chest. "It's smooth, steady and beats just for you, beautiful girl. Just you and me."

"Just you and me," she repeated, staring into my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment