Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Finding Love Through Music Teaser


“Where is he?”

“My bedroom,” I said as I gave Alice a skeptical look. “Don’t even think about…” Alice sprinted into my bedroom, pulling the sheets from my bed, revealing a still very naked Edward.

“Alice, don’t make me hurt you,” Edward growled as he placed a pillow by his ass. He glared at my friend. “Personal boundaries, girlfriend. Get out so I can get dressed with some sense of my dignity.”

I grabbed Alice and shoved her out of my bedroom, ignoring her cries. “I’m so sorry, Edward,” I mumbled apologetically. “Please don’t be mad.” I looked at the floor, staring at a small stain on the ground. I cowered against the door. Edward would never hurt me, but ingrained in my mind, I was ready for him to explode.

“Bella, relax,” Edward soothed. He was standing in front of me, still naked. He held my face, staring into my eyes. “Alice is Alice. So, she saw my ass. Briefly. I’ve been told that it’s my best attribute.”

“Edward, please…you and I both know that your eyes are your best attribute,” I said, looking up at him. “Physical attribute, that is. My favorite part of you is this.” I placed my hand on his chest, above his heart. “You’ve given me so much because of your warm, loving heart, Edward. But, it doesn’t stop the fact that she saw my ass.”

“I love it when you get all possessive,” Edward snickered, bending down and picking me up. My legs wrapped around his waist as he pinned me to the door. “I’m yours, Bella. All of me is yours. You know that, right?”

“I do, Edward,” I smiled, playing with his bronze hair at the nape of his neck.

“You better not be fucking in there!” Alice yelled.

“I’m going to kill her,” I grumbled, dropping my head to Edward’s shoulder.

“Don’t. We need our costumes for Legally Blonde,” Edward snickered, placing me on the floor. “I’m going to get dressed and then we’re moving in together.” He kissed my lips quickly before he disappeared in the bathroom, wiggling his butt as he closed the door. Rolling my eyes, I exited my bedroom to find an amused Alice sitting on my couch.

“You suck, Brandon,” I said, pointing my finger at her. “You were ogling Edward’s ass. Don’t make me pummel you.”

“I didn’t know he was nekkid,” Alice smirked.

“Sure, shorty,” I said as I sipped my coffee. “And I’m a natural blonde. You heard us last night, brat.”

“I thought for certain that he would have gotten dressed,” Alice giggled.

“Oh, I bet that the first thing that Cowboy does is pull on his drawers after he bones you,” I said, arching a brow. Alice thought and shook her head no. “Edward is the same way. Besides, he actually prefers to sleep nekkid, but doesn’t since he’s got a seven year old daughter. She would be scarred for life. Seeing daddy’s peen is not high on her list of priorities, you know?”

“Did I just hear you correctly?” Edward snickered as he pulled down his blue-green Henley. “Seeing daddy’s peen?”

“Sleeping nekkid,” Alice chimed. Edward rolled his eyes behind his glasses. “You don’t prefer to sleep nekkid?”

“No, Alice,” he answered dryly.

“Bitch,” she spat at me, sticking her tongue out at me. I snickered as I laced my fingers through Edward’s hand. He kissed my neck, chuckling quietly. “You both suck. For that, I’ll put Elle Woods in orange.”

Living Room Decor


Dining Room


Family Room


Basement


Bedroom

Office


1 comment:

  1. I don't like Alice at all. She needs to learn not to barge into anyone's room. She's very rude.

    ReplyDelete