Sunday, November 13, 2011

Figure Eight Update

Love and Costumes

Holy crap. We're doing this. Edward is carrying me to his bedroom to make love to me. Am I ready for this?

Yes, chickadee. You're ready.

He gently laid me down on the bed and kissed my forehead. "Just give me a second, love," he whispered. "I want this to be perfect for you."

"It already is," I replied, looking up at him through my lashes. He blushed and caressed my cheek. Unfortunately, he stepped away and lit some candles in his bedroom, bathing the room in a soft, flickering glow. After he lit the final candle, Edward turned to me and gave me my favorite smile: his adorable lopsided smirk. I replied in kind.

Edward crawled onto the bed and pulled me to his body. "Baby, I want you to know that if you are not comfortable or if I hurt you, tell me to stop," he murmured.

"You can't hurt me, Edward. You're too good," I said quietly, cupping his cheek with my hand. "I trust you. With my life."

He gazed into my eyes. His jade orbs pierced through my very soul as he stared at me. I bit my lip under his scrutiny but it wasn't out of nerves. The intensity of his gaze was indescribable. I could feel the love emanating from his being and I wanted to be joined with him, in every way. Mind, body and soul.

"I love you, Isabella," he muttered before he covered my mouth with his. His large hands circled my waist. My fingers danced up to his damp hair from our water fight. His lips moved with mine, nipping and sucking at my mouth. Our tongues tangled together in a fight of dominance. I relented to Edward's expertise and let him take me.

Bella and Edward, birthday night

Costumes for the short program - Edward's composition

Costumes for the long program - Carmina Burana, O fortuna

Bella's promise ring

No comments:

Post a Comment