Sunday, November 13, 2011

Figure Eight Teaser


The day after my birthday, I woke up so sore. Down there. Edward had been nothing but gentle. However, we were quite enthusiastic at the possibility of being together.  I groaned quietly as I shifted in the bed. “Morning, love,” Edward said quietly.

“Morning,” I replied, my voice thick with sleep. “How are you?”

“I’m fine but I’m guessing you’re not,” he murmured. I opened one eye and saw a very sad boyfriend. “How sore are you?”

“I’m okay, Edward. Don’t worry about me,” I said as I sat up. My body protested and I grimaced.

“Too late. I’m worrying,” he said.

“Edward, I knew that I would be sore. I’d never done that before and I expected it,” I said firmly. “I’m okay. I’ll just soak in the bathtub for and take some ibuprofen.”

“Don’t move,” Edward said quickly. He darted out of the bed and I heard him putter in the bathroom. The water turned on and he came back with an impish grin on his face. He gently picked me up, sheets and all, and carried me to the bathroom. Edward kissed me lightly as he untangled me from the sheets. He tenderly picked me up and placed me in the bubble bath. Thank goodness I was still naked from our final romp. Edward slid in behind me and held me to his chest. “Better?”

“Much,” I said as I cuddled against him. “I really do appreciate everything you did for me yesterday, Edward. It was a perfect day.”

“Great, I have to beat perfection next year for your birthday,” he snickered as he kissed my bare shoulder. “How can I top that?”

“You’re smart. You can figure it out,” I teased. “I really wish we could spend all day together, cuddled in your bed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment