Sunday, November 13, 2011

EC:AWIP Teaser


Her progress at Legacy was fantastic and she was down to two days a week, in the mornings. Her relationship with drugs and alcohol will always be one that she will struggle with but she was healing. I was so fucking proud of her. She had made it to a huge milestone: six months sober. No drugs. No alcohol. We celebrated in true Dreamstyle ‘style’ and went bowling as a staff. When Emmett suggested it, Bella looked at him like he had eight heads. But, we went anyway and it was a lot of fun.

We were getting ready to bowl the final game when Bella and Rose sidled up to me. “So, Whip, let’s make a bet,” Rose said with a wry grin.

“No way. You two are scheming,” I said, shaking my head.

“No, we’re not,” Bella laughed, her cinnamon eyes twinkling.

“Yes. You are,” I said.

“Okay, we are,” Rose admitted. “Anyhow, don’t you want to know the bet?”

“It’ll probably be something insanely difficult and I win a puppy or something. No thank you,” I said as I sipped my Coke.

“But, Edward, I want a puppy,” Bella teased. “Please? Something cute and cuddly to shit and piss all over our carpeting.”

“Yeah. Not happening, Bella. I love you and all that jazz, but we are not getting a puppy,” I proclaimed.

“Oh, chillax, Whip,” Rose said as she smacked my arm. “Here’s the bet. You’re a pretty decent bowler. Shocking but true. Anyhow, if you get a turkey in this last game, we get to have some fun. The three of us.”

“Excuse me?” I squeaked. “And Emmett is okay with this?”

“Yep,” Rose smirked. “There will have to be rules, though. But we’ll get to those if you get a turkey.”

“If I don’t,” I hedged.

“You let Rose pierce your cock,” Bella replied. “After you pierce my clit, though. We’ll both be healing at the same time.”

“It all comes back to my peen. Why do you want to pierce my penis?” I groaned.

Emmett came up behind me and slapped my back. “You won’t regret it. Trust me, Edward,” he smirked. “Do. It.”

“You have a Prince Albert?” I asked, arching a brow.

“Rosie did it for me,” he said with a goofy grin. “The sex is FUCKING amazing. Right, Rosie?”

“Fuck yeah,” Rose smirked. “So, are you game?”

“You can’t lose, Cullen. If you get a turkey, you get a fuckhot threesome,” Emmett said.

No comments:

Post a Comment