Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Next Chapter Teaser

 I parked Edward’s Volvo in front of the dress shop. Sue had her rental car while Charlie had my Audi to taxi around David and Lizzie. Edward begrudgingly drove to work in his Vanquish. He loved that car but hated it at the same time. Once it hit December, he wanted to keep it in storage. BUT, having my parents in town kind of prohibited that. I could see the wheels in his head. Edward was probably looking to get another car. Why? I have no clue. We are two people. We do not need four cars. What the hell?

“Bella!” Gianna called. She was the woman who had helped me find my wedding dress and she kept me impeccably groomed for all of the hospital functions that I attended on Edward’s arms. “Have you lost weight?”

“I don’t think so,” I smiled as I hugged her. “How are you?”

“Good. Excited. Ready for this child to be out of my body,” she said as she ran her hand over her very pregnant belly. “It’s only one kid and I’m dying. I can’t even imagine how you handled it with three.”

“The last few weeks of my pregnancy sucked,” I joked. “At least I wasn’t on bed rest or anything. Alice was on bed rest for both EJ and Grace. She hated it.”

“I can imagine that. A hyper little elf being confined to her bed. That was probably hell for her,” Gianna smirked. “Ready to see your dress?”

“Hell yeah. I’m actually looking forward to this ball. I love the gown we picked out,” I said.

“I have your lingerie and shoes all ready to go, too,” Gianna smiled. “Dr. Masen is
going to cream his pants when he sees you, Bells.”

“That’s my goal,” I laughed. “Okay, let’s get me dressed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment