Saturday, October 29, 2011

Figure Eight Update

Dogs and Discussions

EPOV
We all piled into the limo and drove to Excalibur. There was a small line to get in, but we sailed through the line. I paid for our admittance, much to the chagrin of Alice, Rose and Bella. I hissed that I was gentleman and no woman would pay while they were out with me.

The women got a table while I went to bar, ordering some drinks for us. Rose wanted a Cosmo. Alice insisted on some foofy girly drink. Bella got a rum and diet coke and I ordered a beer. I carried our drinks back to the table and we settled into relax until we got a buzz going before heading to the dance floor.

While we waited, we laughed at some of the performances from today. The biggest brunt of the jokes was poor Eric Yorkie. Oh, man. He had some major issues. It's not every day that you see a man wearing a bright rainbowed unitard with heavy makeup and feathers in his hair. It's no surprise why he never won any major world competition. He was too bizarre.

A fast song came on and Rose squealed. She tugged on Alice's hands. Alice shook her head as she tipped her foofy drink. Rose looked at Bella with pleading eyes. Bella quickly looked away. "You all suck," Rose grumbled.

"I'll go, Rose," I said.

"Have fun, Edward. Love you," Bella said as she kissed my lips.

BPOV

"Why didn't you want to dance, Bells?" Alice asked, arching her brow.

"My legs are sore," I shrugged. "Besides, I'm not going to that girlfriend that will is an overbearing psycho-bitch. I trust Edward implicitly. He's never shown me any reason for me not to trust him. Besides, Rose knows I'd kick her ass if she tried anything with my boy."

"I'd kick her ass if she tried anything," Alice giggled. "You want to know why?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Emmett is proposing on her birthday," Alice said, biting her lip. "He's going to recreate their first date and propose to her at the rink, where he first laid eyes on her."

"Shut the fuck up," I spat out. "Really? Have you seen the ring?"

"Yep. It's gorgeous, Bells."

"What does it look like, Alice?" I asked.

"It's huge, Bella. I mean massive. She'll need to have a crane to lift her left hand," Alice giggled. "It's totally 'Rosalie.'"

"Huge, ostentatious and completely expensive," I said with a wry grin.

"Bingo, Swan," she winked. "Ask Emmett to show it to you and I'm certain he will. He's vibrating with excitement of the possibility of being with Rose forever. I cannot wait until I get to plan her wedding. I wonder what colors she'll want. Red? Blue? Purple? Pink?"

"Pink would be you, Fairy," I snickered.

"No, it wouldn't," Alice said indignantly. I shot her a look. She was wearing a pink dress, sipping a pink drink. "Okay, it probably would be pink."

"Don't deny it, Fairy. You'll probably wear fairy wings with your wedding gown if Jasper decides to
get his head out of his ass," I laughed.


Rose's Engagement Ring...

No comments:

Post a Comment