Saturday, September 3, 2011

In Shock

I got the most amazing review today for one of my stories. I know that we all have our favorite fanfics. I adore Master of the Universe, Tides of Fate, The Broken Angel Series, and anything by the esteemed Butterflybetty!

I got this review from Rgwmnks on ff.net regarding Figure Eight:
Poor Edward. To lose his Daddy like that, just ... sucks. Tanya is a heifer so I'm glad about what she did, but must admit sad that she made the choices that caused her own dream to die. No matter though because Edward & Bella just fit...they always have.

I have a feeling this will end up being my "stop what your doing and read" fic. Wouldn't it be awesome to join the company of MotU, UoEM, EP, TO & everything LolaShoes ever wrote? At least for this avid reader.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
 
When I read it, I was screaming like a crazed lunatic fangirl. I am truly humbled by your words and appreciation for this hobby that I adore. Big squishy hugs to you and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment