Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Geek's Guide to Parenthood Teaser


“Hello. Welcome to Fork’s Tavern. I’m Lauren, your server. Can I get you something to drink?” she asked, flipping her long blonde hair over her shoulder. She was pretty, but had a harshness to her stance and face.  He smiled and ordered a beer. She sashayed back to the bar and looked at him with a seductive grin.

I need some pussy. Perhaps she’ll put out.

“Here you go, handsome,” Lauren said. “What’s your name?”

“Mac,” he replied.

“You visiting someone or staying?” she asked, her blue eyes piercing through his.

“I’m staying for some time. A couple of months,” Mac answered. He gently ran his finger over her hand. “What about you? Are you a local?”

“Unfortunately,” she grumbled. “I’ve lived in this hell hole for my entire life. My husband is some bigwig in the city and refuses to leave.”

“Who’s your husband?” Mac asked.

“Tyler Crowley. The esteemed mayor of our piss-ant town,” she growled.

“I’m shocked that the mayor’s wife works in the tavern,” Mac mused.

“He doesn’t know I work here. Tyler does not allow me to have a job. So, I work swing shifts for the other girls while Tyler is fucking around on me,” Lauren shrugged. “Anyhow, can I get you anything to eat?”

“Burger and fries,” Mac said with a sly grin. “With you on the side.”

“Are you flirting with me?” she asked, batting her eyelashes.

“I am. I’m hoping that you’ll fuck around on your husband with me,” Mac said.

No comments:

Post a Comment