Thursday, August 11, 2011

ANSOL Update!

Trials and Tribulations

"Bella, what suit should I wear?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Go conservative. Navy," Bella replied. "You'll look positively republican."

"Shut it," I said, shooting a glare at my wife. Wife…sigh. "I'm not republican, damn it. Dubya was the devil, I tell you."

"I'm just giving you shit, angel," Bella said as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Navy suit, white shirt and a burgundy tie."

"Thanks, love," I said as I kissed her forehead. I grabbed my suit and shirt from the closet. I slipped it on my body and tucked in my shirt. I swiped two ties from my tie rack and held them up. "Which one?"

"The paisley one," Bella said. I nodded and pulled it around my neck. I was shaking as I was putting on my tie. I grumbled as I couldn't get it to work. "Edward, relax."

"I can't," I moaned.

Bella sat me down and quickly tied my tie for me. She cupped my face and gave me a soft smile. "Edward, he can't hurt you anymore. He's going to jail for a long time."

"I just have this bad feeling," I said as I rubbed my belly.

"Me too. I'm slightly nauseated too," Bella said as she frowned. "But we're in this together. We Cullens are unstoppable."

"That's right, Mrs. Cullen," I said as I kissed her nose. Her face scrunched up. "What?"

"Did you use different cologne?" she asked.

"I haven't put any on. Why?"

"Maybe it's your body wash. It's turning my stomach. But then again, I'm a little freaked out by this," Bella said as she tried to tame my hair. "I'm going to finish getting ready. I love you, hubby."

"I love you, too, wife," I smirked as I got up.

No comments:

Post a Comment