Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ANSOL Teaser: Chapter 34

ANSOL teaser...

“I know we are not bound by blood, but I love you, Edward. Like my son. I’m so proud of you and honored to have you in my family,” Marcus said as he pulled Edward into a warm embrace. He kissed Edward’s forehead and cupped his face.

“You know I love you like a brother,” Demetri said as he leaned against the door frame. “So, Papa, when are you going to adopt this geek?”

“Demetri,” Marcus growled. “Be kind to your brother.”

“Marcus, I am a geek,” Edward snickered.

“No. Not Marcus. Call me Papa,” he said.

Okay, I’m so bawling right now. My fiance finally has someone to love him like a son.

“Papa,” Edward muttered, his own golden eyes filling with tears. With another fierce hug, they embraced. Edward blindly reached for me and I was pulled in. So was Esme. Demetri wrapped his arms around all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment