Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A little more about me...

1.       A famous person I’ve been compared to…Natalie Wood and Monica Lewinsky

2.       5 things that irritate me about the opposite sex:

a.      The unnecessary humor in bodily functions

b.      Beer bellies

c.       Lack of romance in a relationship

d.      Love of pizza (icky)

e.       The unnecessary humor in bodily functions (I really hate that)

3.       The best thing that happened this week…went grocery shopping

4.       Weird things I do when I’m alone…read and write fanfiction

5.       How I’d spend $10,000…start an IRA (so responsible)

6.       Things I like and thinks I don’t like about the way I look…I love my eyes. HATE my body

7.       My last night out in detail…Drove up to visit a friend, had dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise, drove home

8.       Something that makes me sad when I think about it…being along forever

9.       Something I’ve lied about…my weight

10.   Would I rather be stranded on a desert island with someone I love for ten years or someone I hate for a month? Why? Someone I hate…I can handle a month. Besides, I can help the hater love me. Tee hee.

11.   Something I’m currently worrying about…my divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment