Friday, June 12, 2020

A Ilha do Amor Repost

Insecurities and Water Sports AIDA Chapter 11 on FFn


I felt soft butterfly kisses along my back. Smiling, I burrowed further into the pillow. The kisses continued up my spine until my hair was moved from my neck. Edward’s lips wrapped around my earlobe while his hands glided up and down my side. “Wake up, beautiful,” he purred. His bare chest was pressed against my naked back. His hands were moving down to my ass, gently cupping it with his palm. “I know you’re awake. I see you smiling.”

“This is the best wakeup call. Ever,” I said my voice rough from disuse.

“Really?” he asked, kissing down my shoulder and swirling his tongue along my spine. “What about this?” His fingers slid between my ass cheeks to my pussy. I moaned, spreading my legs to allow him easier access to my body. “Hmmmm, you’re so wet, Bella. Were you dreaming?”

“I was dreaming, Edward,” I said as I turned to look at him. His green eyes were lust-filled. I smirked. “Of you.”

“Really?” he asked. “What were you dreaming about, love?” His fingers were swirling over my slick folds. “Was I doing things to your body to make you scream with pleasure?” His mouth was attached to my neck, suckling on my skin. I nodded. “What was I doing?”

“Making love to me,” I whimpered. He let out a strangled groan. I so wanted him. “Touching me. Teasing me. Making me come.”

“You’re killing me, Bella,” he whispered against my skin, languidly pressing his fingers into my pussy. “You have no idea how badly I want you.”

What’s stopping you? I mentally chided. Then, I internally smacked myself. This cannot be about physical gratification. He’ll make love to me when he’s ready. Obviously, he’s not or else he’d be naked, slipping on a condom and sliding between my folds. I rolled over, pushing his hand away. With a kiss to his lips, I darted to the bathroom before I lost it because of my stupidity. I felt so guilty about how I was feeling. Yes, I was horny but he’s trying to change. I closed the door and flipped the lock.

“Bella?” he asked, his voice filled with worry. “Baby, what’s wrong?”

I shook my head, trying to calm myself. “I’m fine,” I said shakily. Tears were falling down my cheeks as I berated myself. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why did I say that he was making love to me? Moron. You’re a fucking moron, Swan. I banged my head against the door, pulling at my hair.

“You sound upset,” he said in a small voice. “Did I do something?”

“No. It’s all me,” I sniffled.

“Bella, baby, please. Let me in,” he begged. I frantically searched around his bathroom for something to wear. After our midnight cheesecake snack, we spent more time fooling around. Or rather, Edward was focusing his attention on me. He used his fingers and his tongue on me twice before we fell asleep. And let me tell you, that man was amazing at doing wonderful things with his tongue. It should be dipped in platinum. However, my clothes didn’t magically reappear. I was naked, trying to hold back sobs in his en suite bathroom. On the edge of the tub was Edward’s t-shirt he wore yesterday at the lagoon. I slipped it on over my head, pulling it over my naked body. It was tight and barely covered my ass but I was covered for all intents and purposes. I hastily wiped my tears and opened the door. Edward was standing outside, frowning deeply. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m just beating myself up,” I said, giving him a half-hearted smile. “I’m a fucking idiot who…” Tears spilled over my cheeks. “You’re trying to be different and I’m acting like this major whore slutbag, begging you to…God!” My face crumpled and I sat down on the edge of the tub, crying into my hands.

“You’re upset because you want me to make love to you?” he asked, sitting on his knees in front of me.

I looked down at him, biting my lip and nodding. “I feel horrible,” I whispered, tears falling down my cheeks unabated.

“Bella, don’t feel bad,” he said as he took my face in his large, warm hands. “I am trying to change. However, it doesn’t negate the fact that I do want you. A lot. I don’t want our relationship to be something physical. I want to have a relationship. I want to be more than just a hard cock and a pretty face.” He gave me a wry a look. “It’s important for us to get to know each other before we make love. I’m not saying no to sex. I’m just saying not now.”



No comments:

Post a Comment