Thursday, July 19, 2018

Picking up the Pieces Update

Picking up the Pieces Chapter 26 on FicPad

Picking up the Pieces Chapter 26 on FFn

Picking up the Pieces Chapter 26 on Stars

Picking up the Pieces Chapter 26 on AO3

Picking up the Pieces Chapter 26 on Wattpad


I woke up, delightfully sore from the lovemaking from our wedding night. I was curled on my side, surrounded by Edward. His body was spooned around me and his hand was cupping my breast. I blinked down, seeing his platinum wedding band on his hand. I smiled, rubbing my thumb over the smooth metal. The movement made my own wedding set twinkle in the diffused sunlight sneaking through the clouds.

“Can’t believe it’s real?” Edward asked, his voice deep from sleep.

“It seems like a dream,” I whispered. “The best dream.”

“A dream come true,” Edward said, rolling me so I was facing him. His fingers glided along my bare back. We were both still naked, too exhausted after the previous night. His hand moved down my back, cupping my ass and sliding my leg over his hip. His touch was gentle as it continued around the front of my body and circled my clit. I moaned, kissing his lips. His body was pressed against my thigh, growing steadily. “I want to love you, Mrs. Cullen. I want to hear you say my name, sweetness.”

“Edward,” I whimpered.

“Hmmm, like that. It sounds so fucking beautiful,” he smiled, sliding his tongue into my mouth and easing two fingers into my body. “So, tight.” My whimpers turned to moans as he curled his fingers up in my body. “That’s it, Bella. Come for me.” His thumb was pressed to my clit, crashing his lips to mine. I bucked against him as the tingles of my orgasm shimmered through me, making me clench around his hand. I had barely recovered when he slid his cock inside. “Fuck, baby, I can feel your pussy pulsating.”

I couldn’t even form a coherent thought as he rolled so he was on his back. He trailed his hands over my breasts, cupping them gently. I rolled my hips, taking him deeper inside. “Edward …” I murmured. “You feel so good inside me.”

“No words can describe how it feels to share one body, love,” Edward said, sitting up. He kissed me, pushing me back a bit so he could wrap his lips around my nipple. I tangled my fingers into his thick, messy hair and rocked over his erection. His one hand was balanced between my shoulder blades, while the other was at my hip, guiding me over his cock. His mouth sucked on my nipples and he grunted with each thrust. “You’re so wet, love. Coating my cock, baby. I love seeing you coat me.”

“Fuck,” I moaned, my head falling back. He sat up and cupped my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment