Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Magic Within Teaser

“We need to take these pictures,” Alice chided. “I know you need to go do unspeakable things to each other, but it’s important.”

“One more,” Marcus chuckled. I nuzzled Bella’s hair, kissing her neck and smiled when the flash went off. “Okay, I’ll post these to the website and we’re good to go. Congratulations, my lord and my lady.”

“Thank you, Marcus,” I said. Our friends, family, they left the backyard and Bella and I had a few moments alone. She looked at me, her eyes glowing a deep amber. “You are so beautiful, Bella. I can’t even …”

“So are you, Edward,” she whispered, standing on her tiptoes, brushing her lips with mine. “I need you, Edward. Ever since we exchanged our vows, our blood, I have to …”

“I know, love,” I said, silencing her rambling with a kiss. “We need to wait until the crowd leaves. Then, we’re able to mate, complete our bond.” I pulled her into my arms and swayed to the soft breezes in the backyard. She melted against me, her eyes locked on mine. “This may not be a traditional human wedding, but I wanted to dance with my mate, my sihrena.”

“You romantic,” she giggled, laying her head on my shoulder.

“I do try, love,” I said, inhaling deeply and smelling her succulent fragrance, mixed with her heady scent of arousal. I focused my hearing to the house. I faintly heard Carmen and Eleazar get into the car. They were the last to leave, giving us the castle to ourselves. “We’re alone.”

“Truly alone?” she asked.

I cocked my head. “Our family is nearby, in case we’re attacked, but yes.”

“Make love to me, Edward,” she whispered, her voice quiet, but sure. “You’ve taken my blood. I want to give you my body. I want to share my soul.”

I stared into her eyes, searching for uncertainty. There was none. I rolled my shoulders and my wings spread. I couldn’t wait to take the stairs. I swept her in my arms and took off, her body pressed to mine. She squealed. I laughed, looping us around the turret where our room was located. I opened the window, setting Bella down on her feet. With a flick of my hand, the castle was surrounded by an impenetrable shield of ice, never to be broken, lest I be killed. 

Edward and Bella's castle

Edward's wings

No comments:

Post a Comment