Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Mechanics and Mistletoe Teaser

She slid her hand up my chest and caressed my jaw. I looked down at her, seeing nothing but alabaster skin, pink lips, deep brown doe eyes and soft, curly hair. She inched closer, her fingertips running along my lips. “Do you want to rewrite history?”

“Bella …” I moaned as her thumb glided along my mouth. She licks her lips and I groan, wanting nothing more than to kiss her. Not like I did in high school, closed mouth and chaste. I wanted to plunder her. Her body was pressed to mine and I could feel her breasts against my arm. Our faces were centimeters apart. I just needed to move forward, capture her mouth in mine. Take life by the balls, Edward. I cupped her face and pressed my lips to hers, reveling in their softness. She moaned, her fingers tangling into my hair. I deepened the kiss, sliding my tongue into her sweet mouth. She tasted like coffee and a bit like the cigarette we shared. Sliding my arms around her waist I pulled her closer to me.

“Edward, so good,” she mumbled against my mouth, nibbling on my lower lip.  Each nip went straight to my cock, pressing it against the zipper of my jeans. I pulled her onto my lap, pressing her against the pillows. Her arms were around my neck and mussing up my hair. She gasped, and I moved my lips down her neck, suckling on her earlobe. She wore simple gold hoops and swirled my tongue around the earrings. But, I stiffened. “What is it, baby?” she asked, looking at me. Her lips were swollen and her eyes were dark, pleading with desire. I righted her, looking down at my hands, still stained from my day working on the few cars in the garage.

“I’m …” I trailed off, trying to rub the grease off my hands.

“To be honest, I’m feeling grimy, too,” she said, standing up and offering her hand to me. “I worked in the morning and then spent however many hours in my car, trying to get back home.”

“You worked on Christmas Eve?” I asked.

“Didn’t you?” she pressed, tugging on my hands. I stood up, shocked at how much shorter she was than me. “Shower with me?” I barked out a nervous laugh. “What?”

“You have no idea how much I want to … I wanted you so badly all throughout high school,” I said. “Different circles and such. And then, prom with the kiss? I was a teenage boy; I wanted more, of course. Hearing you … shower … naked …”

“Yes, usually one showers naked,” Bella giggled. “But, in order to do that, I need to know where the shower is, Edward.” She looked at me, biting her lip. “I want this. I really want to rewrite history. I want to erase what my asshat brother said to you. I want you.”

“You have no idea how badly I want …” I said, tracing her cheek and breathing out slowly. Live a little, Edward. I took her hand, threading my fingers with hers and leading her to my bedroom, where I had a bathroom. I splurged with the bathroom, but it was still small, with a decent sized shower. I turned on the shower and Bella slid up onto the counter. She began unbuttoning her black blouse. I stopped her hands. “I haven’t gotten a Christmas present in a long time. I’d like to unwrap you.”

She blushed, but dropped her hands. I gently eased the buttons through their holes and more of her creamy skin came into view, along with a red lacy bra. Fuck … “I’m glad I wore my Christmas lingerie today,” she purred. “Red, lacy and it’s got a bow.” She arched her back and nestled between her perfect breasts was a tiny red bow. I ran my finger over the bow. “Edward?”

“You’re perfect,” I whispered.

“Can I unwrap my present?” she asked, a seductive smirk spreading over her face. I nodded, watching as she sat forward. She tugged my long-sleeved Henley out of my jeans. Her fingers were warm as they grazed my stomach. She kept her eyes on me, lifting my shirt and gaping at me. Because of my work, I was in decent shape. However, her eyes were trained on my ink on my ribcage. For my twenty-fifth birthday, Emmett took me to get my tattoo. It was of my family’s crest, honoring my parents, with both of their names etched onto my skin. Her finger glided along my tattoo, my symbol of my family, their love. “This is beautiful work, Edward. Is the only tattoo you have?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said. “My best friend, Emmett, paid for it for my birthday a few years ago. I’d like more, but …”

She smiled, leaning forward and kissing my chest. “You’re very sexy, Edward. Manly … strong, muscular and the perfect amount of chest hair.” I snorted, looking down at the bronze curls that covered my chest and trailed down my belly, disappearing below my jeans. She grabbed my belt loops, turning me around and dragged her fingers up my spine. She kissed my shoulders, humming against my skin. Her arms reached around my waist and she unbuttoned my jeans, loosening them and sliding them over my hips. I turned back around, looking at her. Her eyes were locked on mine, rheumy with lust. I kissed her, reaching around her back and releasing her bra. She whimpered when my fingers grazed her breasts.

I lifted her off the counter and unzipped her skirt, practically salivating when I saw her red lacy panties, with another fucking bow. I looked up at her, staring at her nearly naked body. She was perfect, all creamy skin and feminine curves. “You’re beautiful, Bella,” I rasped. 


No comments:

Post a Comment