Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Public Service Announcement

Hey all ...

I just want to give you a heads up. My schedule is going to be crazy the next three weeks. I'm starting the final two tech weeks for my production of Miracle on 34th Street. I'll be working sixteen hour work days from now until November 19th. So, here's the plan ...

No updates during the next three weeks, also no writing time either (which kind of sucks since it's NaNoWriMo). Updates will resume on Friday AFTER Thanksgiving, with Shaky Ground. I will also be working on Married to the Mob and The Magic Within. I hate taking any time off, but lack of time makes it impossible to write and not being home makes it difficult to post updates.

Thank you for your understanding, everyone!

Updates will resume on November 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment