Sunday, August 20, 2017

Married to the Mob Teaser

“With all that’s happened, Uncle Jimmy’s diner going up in flames, your illness and us moving, I didn’t want to think that I was using your body for sex, Bella,” I said, brushing my fingers along her cheeks. “I miss you, too. I miss sliding into your hot, wet, tight pussy.”

“Oh, fuck me,” she whimpered.

“I will … tonight, after I take you out to dinner. Our last dinner in the city, for at least the foreseeable future,” I quipped, kissing her deeply. She melted against me, nibbling on my lower lip. I pulled away and she pouted adorably. “Now, let me help you finish packing. I’m done with what I needed to get done.” I searched through the closet and pulled out a navy-blue dress. It looked similar to the dress she’d worn on our first date. “Wear this tonight … no panties.” Her eyes widened. I kissed her and walked away, grabbing the wardrobe box from storage.

We worked together, emptying out the closet. When it was just filled with the bare minimum for both of us, the boxes were loaded up in a rental truck, along with my various guns and weaponry, Bella’s boxes of kitchenware and Jacob drove them up to the new house. While Bella took a shower, I made reservations at same restaurant we’d had our first date. I also spoke with Jasper, arranging for a limo from our fleet of cars. One with a privacy screen …

If you catch my drift … Limo sex was fucking hot.

I wanted a redo for our first date. Yes, it was almost nine months in the making, but I wanted to woo my future wife, like I should have when we first met. I was too hasty in making my indecent proposal. Yes, Bella had forgiven me and we were now moving forward, creating a wonderful life together, but I wanted, I needed to fix our past.

As Bella got ready, I put on a suit and added my requisite protection. Jasper came up, dressed like a limo driver, wearing all black. “Where’s your wife?”

“She’s working tonight,” he answered. “Emily, Garrett’s sister, is on tonight, too. I’ve got a couple of guys acting like orderlies. They’re safe.”

“Good,” I nodded. “Any word about Royce or Stephan?”

“Nope. And Vicky packed up, moving back home to her mother in Omaha as of week ago,” Jasper said. “Your father was a scary mother fucker when he talked to her. She got a haircut courtesy of Carlisle. The woman is damn near bald.”

“Tell me about it,” I snorted. “It’s how he got so far as the head of the family. He’s got a cool head, but he can be brutal when dispensing out punishments. Do I need to remind you about that douche who we caught? The one he cut off …”

“Yes, Boss,” Jasper choked out, cupping his manly bits. “Would you do that?”

“If it was warranted, yes,” I nodded firmly, cracking my knuckles. “Now, we’re coming back here tonight, but tomorrow, we’re officially moving into the new house.”

“Sounds good. I’ll stay here, and make sure that the Fortress and your condo are locked up tight,” Jasper said, swinging the car keys. “And once I get Alice to look at our new home, I’ll talk with Bella and Esme about decorating it. I love my wife, but she’s more interested in the medical side of things. She was looking at surgical instruments and crazy shit for her new clinic. I suggested she move her stuff from Carlisle and Esme’s basement, but she said that it was necessary to keep it there. She said you never know when you’re going to need medical attention.” He shrugged, giving me a wry smile. “I’m going to pull around the limo. And Boss, don’t ruin the upholstery.”

“It’s my car and if I want to ruin the upholstery, I will,” I said, arching a brow dangerously.

“But, you don’t have to clean it,” Jasper grumbled. I crossed my arms and he held up his hands, leaving the condo. Wise decision.






No comments:

Post a Comment