Thursday, August 3, 2017

Good News and a PSA

So, I got some good news the other day. With the help of your votes, The One That Got Away was voted as one of the Fics of the Month for June. Shockingly, it was voted into second place! YES! So, thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm totally pumped for that. Also, La Musica del Cuore has been nominated for Fic of the Month for July. You can vote ONCE per twenty-four-hour period here: TwiFanfictionRecs.

Show Rockerward and his Cantante some support by voting for them. And don't forget Nugget ... he's so adorable and deserves votes, too.

Now comes the PSA ...

In about week and a half, I will be going back to work. My summer vacation flew by and now, I'm back to teaching. As of now, I have Married to the Mob, Out of the Darkness and Shaky Ground as my current WIPs. I'm hoping to maintain my update schedule, which is as follows.

Mondays ~ Shaky Ground
Tuesdays ~ Married to the Mob, with teaser for Shaky Ground
Wednesdays ~ Teaser for Out of the Darkness
Fridays ~ Shaky Ground
Saturdays ~ Out of the Darkness, with teaser for Shaky Ground

I do plan on completing The Magic Within, but I'm kind of stuck. I know where I want the story to go, but I need to get it there. So, I'm in a bout writer's block for that story.

Also, I know several of you asked about Picking up the Pieces. Let's just say that I will probably start working on that after the first of the year. With the topic, cancer, and losing my mom to cancer, it's been a tough story for me to attack without having a major panic attack. My goal is to have Picking up the Pieces be completed by the end of NEXT summer. There will be heart-fail, but I do promise a HEA for Edward and Bella.

Finally, I have a Royalward on the back-burner, too. When I couldn't sleep, I was hit by a plot bunny ...

I'm working on planning out A Modern Day Fairy Tale. A crowned prince Edward and a commoner Bella ... I can only imagine. Hmmmm ... Can't wait to get started on this. 

Anyhow, thank you for listening to my rambling and for voting for TOTGA and hopefully, continuing to vote for LMDC. Mad love to all of you! 

Hugs, 

Tufano79

No comments:

Post a Comment