Saturday, July 29, 2017

Married to the Mob Teaser

Edward ordered us a bottle of champagne. It was strictly bottle service up in the VIP lounge, Mike boasted. What the hell does that mean? I sipped my champagne, watching as a couple on stage was going through some bondage demonstration. The man was describing his every move as he twined the red rope around a naked woman, teasing and taunting her erogenous zones. Emmett was not paying attention to the demonstration, but looking at a woman at the bar, wearing a sophisticated black sheath.

“You should talk to her,” Alice suggested. “She looks sexy.”

“I don’t know. What if she’s like Rosalie?” Emmett grumbled, wrinkling his nose.

“You won’t know unless you try, Emmett. What’s the worst she could do? Say no?” I suggested. I looked over at the woman and she was eye-fucking Emmett. She was licking her lips, almost pleading him for him to go to her.

“Go for it, bro,” Edward said.

“I think I met my fun for the evening,” Emmett said to us, blowing out a breath. He finished all of his champagne, finishing Alice’s, as well. “Don’t wait up for me.” He sauntered away, flirting with the woman. As he walked over, I could see the change in his demeanor. He was cocky and proud.

“He’s quite confident, now,” I mused to Edward.

“Really, he’s not,” Edward chuckled. “It’s an act. A façade, really. Emmett developed late. He was a bit of a chubby kid with bad skin and the white kid’s ‘fro. He still sees himself as that portly kid with really bad hair and a pizza face. It cleared up with Accutane, a personal trainer and the right haircut.”

“Everyone has their awkward phases. I looked like a boy until I was a senior in high school. Zero curves,” I chuckled.

“You don’t look like a boy now,” Edward purred, his hand squeezing my ass. “You’re gorgeous.”

“I still look like a little kid,” Alice chirped. “I still get carded. I’m closer to forty than I am to twenty-one! But, it’s pretty fucking cool.”

“The fact that you’re pint-sized is also not in your favor, Alice,” Edward teased. Alice flipped him off and he laughed.

“What was your awkward phase, Boss?” Jasper asked.

“Head gear,” Edward snickered. “And coke-bottle glasses. I had Lasik done, but my vision was so poor, I still needed contacts and glasses to help with my vision. What about you, cousin?”

“Horrible BO,” Jasper grumbled. “I had to take three showers a day, use a special deodorant and eventually had Botox in my pits to stop the sweat glands. After I got through puberty, it evened out, but I am still pretty sweaty.”

“None of us are perfect,” Edward shrugged.

“To imperfections,” Alice said, holding up her champagne flute. “And overcoming them …”

“Imperfections,” we all smiled, clinking our glasses together.



No comments:

Post a Comment