Thursday, July 27, 2017

La Musica del Cuore Update

LMDC Chapter 29 on FicPad

LMDC Chapter 29 on Stars

LMDC Chapter 29 on AO3

LMDC Chapter 29 on FFn

LMDC Chapter 29 on Wattpad


Standing on my driveway, staring at my brother was Rosalie. She was dressed impeccably, in a sleek suit and heels. Her blonde hair was cut into a chic bob and her eyes were narrowed. “I asked you a question. You made it abundantly clear that you were done with us. What the hell are you doing here?” I snapped.

“Isabelly, calm down,” Emmett said, his hands out. “It’s not good for …” I shook my head, not wanting Rosalie to know that I was pregnant. I mean, you could tell if you looked hard enough, I still wasn’t showing as much as most women who were roughly five months along, but still. “I’m just as surprised as you are, but we’re just going to talk.”

“You’re going to talk to her? After the grief she put us through? Heaven forbid you stop fucking whatever guy you were with in order to put people who were once your family at ease,” I snapped.

“Like your brother gave me the same consideration,” Rose scoffed.

“If that’s how you’re going to act, you can take your ice princess ass and go home,” Emmett snarled. “The man who tortured us for months said that he raped and lit you on fire. All we wanted was a five-minute phone call, Rose. I know that you want out of our lives, but it’s called common courtesy. Despite our history, we were worried because we still love you.”

Rose pursed her lips, blinking at Emmett. “I was harsh and I’m sorry about that,” she said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

“Harsh?” I growled. Edward came back out, his hand tugging on mine. “NO! You were our family. You were my sister, my best friend, but you threw us away. You blamed us all for what Emmett did. Emmett made the mistake. It’s a mistake he’s going to have to live with, but he was at least remorseful. You were just a bitch when we needed you. I’m done with you. You hurt him, you deal with me and I won’t be as kind.”

“Bells,” she whispered.

“Isabella,” I sneered, turning on my heel and walking into the house. I heard Emmett and Rosalie talking, then yelling. Emmett asked for the keys to the house he now owned without her and I saw the rental car she’d driven pull away. I sipped some water, my hand rubbing my belly. Nugget must have felt the heightened emotions. The baby was doing somersaults inside.









Alice

Kellan

Bella

Edward

Jasper

Nia

Emmett













Bella's dress for the High Life premier

Inspiration for Elijah's bedroom






No comments:

Post a Comment