Monday, March 27, 2017

The One That Got Away Update

TOTGA Chapter 64 on FicPad

TOTGA Chapter 64 on AO3

TOTGA Chapter 64 on Stars

TOTGA Chapter 64 on FFn

TOTGA Chapter 64 on Wattpad

“Edward,” Bella whined. “The lingerie, this dress … it’s too much!” He just kept the crooked grin on his face, holding the bag out on one finger. “I’m not going to win, am I?”

“Nope,” Edward snorted. “It’s provisions for tonight.”

With a quiet giggle, she took the bag and pulled out a candle and large bottle of massage oil. “Really?”

“The candle is also massage oil, too,” Edward beamed. “You’re stressed out, sweetness. I think a massage, a full body massage, is in order.” He licked his lips, sliding his arms around her tiny waist. “Tonight, after our dinner, there will be no part of your body that will be stressed.” He kissed her soft, delectable lips. “And that’s a promise, sweetness.”

Dinner was delicious and incredibly filling. Edward was flirtatious, sexy and drove Bella absolutely wild with his seductive touches and lingering kisses. She knew that the new panties that Edward had given her were completely drenched with her arousal from his smexy ways. When the waiter brought out the birthday cake, Edward crooned in her ear. His deep baritone voice making her melt against him.

They shared the dessert and once Edward paid the bill, they left the restaurant. They took a leisurely stroll around the block before getting into Edward’s car. The drive back was tension filled. Bella was shifting uncomfortably, in need of some sort of release. “You okay, sweetness?” Edward asked.

“You teased me all night, Edward Anthony,” she said, punching his arm playfully. “I mean, really.”

“I promise to make you feel amazing, my love,” he said, taking her hand and threading their fingers together. “Did you have a good birthday?”

“It’s the best birthday I’ve had,” she answered honestly. “I mean, I had nice birthdays in Seattle with Alice and Jasper, but it was not anything super special. We’d go out for dinner or do something, like see a musical or something, but …” she trailed off.

“It’s different when you’re with someone you love,” he added. “Believe me. I know. My birthday, this year, was the best I’d had in all my life. That’s why I wanted to repay you in kind. And we’re not done yet, baby.” He picked up her hand, kissing her knuckles as he guided the car into their neighborhood. Parking the car in the garage, next to Bella’s Volvo that had been dropped off my Sarah and her husband at some point during the day, Edward felt like this was how it was supposed to be. Always.

He wanted her to be a permanent fixture in his life. In the life of his children. He desperately wanted her to be the mother to the twins that they deserved. He wanted them to call her Mommy, not Bella. But, after this nightmare with Tanya is over. I will ask Bella to marry me, Edward thought to himself. He hated that his ex-wife and her shenanigans hung over them, but it was the unfortunate reality in which they were living in.

Helping Bella out of the car, he led her into the house. He kissed her tenderly and cupped her face. 
“Tonight, it’s all about spoiling you, my beloved.” He took her purse and tossed it onto the couch. “Why don’t you go up to our room and take a long bath while I get things situated for the rest of your birthday present?”

“The massage?” Bella giggled.


“A full body massage,” he smirked. “There’s one more gift for you in the bathroom. Put it on after your shower. Meet me in the guest bedroom, sweetness.”












No comments:

Post a Comment