Sunday, March 26, 2017

The Magic Within Update

TMW Chapter 11 on FicPad

TMW Chapter 11 on AO3

TMW Chapter 11 on Stars

TMW Chapter 11 on FFn

TMW Chapter 11 on Wattpad

“You’re free, sih’rena.”

“I don’t feel free. I still feel bound to that …” she trailed off.

“What do you need to feel like you’re no longer with him?” I asked.

“Kiss me,” she whispered, staring into my eyes. Her irises glowed amber and her body heated against me. “Make me feel something other fear and pain.”

I blinked slowly, reaching up for her face. The bruises there were nearly gone, fading into a sickly greenish yellow. I allowed the magic to flow through me, healing her beautiful features and removing the hateful mark on her face from her now ex-husband. Once the bruise was gone, I stared into her swirling amber irises. There was heat within her eyes, but it wasn’t coming from the magic bubbling just beneath the surface. My fingers glided down her pale skin. She shuddered, moving closer to me. My thumb grazed over her soft lips and I stared at her. “Are you certain?” I whispered, my body yearning for her to say yes. I wanted nothing more than to lose myself in her lips, her warmth.

“More than anything in the world,” she whispered back, her hot fingers moving up my neck and tangling into my hair. “Kiss me, Edward. Please?”

I didn’t even think twice as I leaned forward. I kept my eyes on hers until she angled her head. My eyes fluttered shut and I brushed my lips with hers, my heart lurching beneath my ribs. They were soft, pliant and so sweet against me. Her fingers tugged on my hair, pressing her body to me. I nibbled on her lower lip and she whimpered, her mouth opening. I slid my tongue inside and the essence of her exploded against my palate.

“Edward …” she breathed, moving so she was straddling over my lap. I held her flush to my body, a low growl rumbling from deep within me. She pulled back, looking at me and gave me a seductive grin. “I think we need to go someplace more private. I want to feel your body. Your fae body.” Getting off my lap, she tugged on my hand. I got up and led up the stairs to my suite.

Inside, I looked at her. “Bella, I want to feel you, too, but I don’t want to push you. Not yet. You just ended your relationship and it was a traumatic relationship to begin with. No hurries and you’re in control, sih’rena.”

“I may have gotten out of a relationship, but I want this. I want you,” she said. Within a blink of an eye, she was transformed into her beautiful fae version, tall, sexy, lithe and barely clothed. She sashayed over to the bed, perching herself on the edge and crossing her long limbs. I removed my shirt, allowing the magic to change me. She licked her lips, her eyes washing over me hungrily. “You’re so beautiful, m’aarenne,” she purred. “But, you are right. Neither one of us is ready for a sexual relationship. That doesn’t mean we can’t explore.”

“Agreed,” I said, grinning crookedly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment