Saturday, February 18, 2017

Out of the Darkness Update

OOTD Chapter 11 on FicPad

OOTD Chapter 11 on AO3

OOTD Chapter 11 on Stars

OOTD Chapter 11 on FFn

OOTD Chapter 11 on Wattpad

Bella picked at her food. I could hear her mind reeling about the revelation about me, her, us, everything. I knew that I had to tell her about my past, my mistakes and Riley/Lucifer’s threat to make Bella his. Now, while Bella picked at her food, I almost devoured the entire refrigerator. My body was still very weak from the poisonous arrow.

“How did you eat all of that?” Bella asked, her eyes wide.

“I don’t need much food, but if I’m injured like I was with the arrow, I need to refuel with food and rest,” I explained. “Are you okay? Need more?”

“Oh, no. You finish it,” she quipped, pushing her nearly full plate toward me.

“You need this as much as I do,” I murmured. “You’re so slender, Bella.”

“I’m too nervous,” she said, wrinkling her nose. I took the plate and placed it in the fridge, guiding Bella to the couch that Alice had replaced. I settled her onto the couch, covering her with a fluffy blanket. I sat across from her, giving her space, but all I wanted was to hold her. She must have, subconsciously, felt my need and cuddled in my lap. I snaked my arms around her waist and used my wings to shield us from the world. “Why do you do that?” she asked.

“What?”

“With the wings,” she said. “Wrap me up with the wings?”

“They’re impenetrable. Save for the poisonous arrow from the devil, I’m pretty much indestructible.  You’re not. I want to protect you, Bella,” I said, shielding her from as much as I could.

“That explains why I feel so safe with you,” she smiled, cuddling closer. I tightened my arms around her, using my powers to heal her arm fully now that she knew most of the truth. “Now, I want to know more. Tell me your story.”

“My angelic story or all of it?”


“All of it,” she said, toying with my sleeve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment