Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Magic Within Update ..

TMW Chapter Four Update on FicPad

TMW Chapter Four Update on AO3

TMW Chapter Four Update on STARS

TMW Chapter Four Update on FFn

TMW Chapter Four Update on Wattpad

After several hours, Bella was released and we drove to the Hampton Suites. When we got there, I saw my sister’s Porsche SUV in the parking lot and I was so relieved. I was terrified that I was going to cause this already-skittish woman further harm. Not physical harm, but emotional or psychological harm.

I felt so protective of her. It wasn’t normal to feel this protective over a virtual stranger, a client no less!

“Edward!” chirped my sister, hopping out of the car and running toward me. She threw her arms around me and hugged me fiercely. “I missed you, big brother. I’ve missed you so much.”

“I missed you, too,” I breathed, picking her up and tugging on her hair. “This is longer, Mary Alice. I thought you liked the pixie cut.”

“I love the pixie cut, but Dad said that longer hair is more feminine,” Alice snorted. “He made me get extensions. But, after I tell you about his latest shenanigans, I may just get them removed so I can give them the finger. I’m so done.”

“You can tell me after we get settled in the hotel room,” I said, pulling out my wallet and taking out the keys. I slid my bag over my shoulder, handing Carmen back her credit card and holding the keys to Bella’s room out to her. She was wearing an oversized sweatshirt and a pair of scrub pants. “This is for you, Ms. Swan. We’re on the fourth floor in adjoining rooms.”

“Thank you,” she whispered, clutching the tiny piece of plastic close to her chest. “I don’t know what to say.”

“Well, we’re not done,” Alice smirked. “I’m Mary Alice Cullen, Edward’s sister. I’ve brought you some clothes, shoes and necessities. Edward said that you didn’t have much.”

“Nothing. Absolutely nothing,” Bella sighed. “The clothes I wore to the hospital belonged to Rose and they’re now evidence.” She shivered, tugging her sweatshirt around her body.

“Come on, let’s get you inside,” Carmen said, guiding us into the hotel. We rode the elevator. We got her settled in the room while Alice and I picked up the five suitcases from Alice’s SUV. We dragged the bags into the room. “Wow, Miss Cullen, this is quite the collection of bags.”


“Jasper is coming with a few more,” Alice said, waving her hand. “Jasper is my boyfriend/bodyguard.”

No comments:

Post a Comment