Friday, December 23, 2016

P.S. I Love You Contest

I submitted something for the P.S. I Love You Contest. I was chosen as one of the host's favorites ... The story will be posted on Christmas Eve!

For now ... here's the banner announcing the win and the summary!

#AThinLineBetweenLoveAndHate #PSILoveYouContest

Edward Cullen and Bella Swan hate each other. They have been working their way up the corporate ladder in the prestigious advertising firm, Volturi Interactive Advertising Agency. Everything is a competition between the two, but when partnered on a lucrative account, will they discover that it’s a thin line between love and hate?

Thank you to the hosts, Chrissy and Sri, for this amazing opportunity and great idea for the contest!

I may lengthen the story, but for now, I'm keeping it as a one-shot, perhaps a two or three-shot!




No comments:

Post a Comment