Sunday, August 7, 2016

The One That Got Away Update

TOTGA Chapter 28 Update on FicPad

TOTGA Chapter 28 Update on AO3

TOTGA Chapter 28 Update on FFn

TOTGA Chapter 28 Update on TWCS

“Bella? Do you have an iron?” Edward asked as he scowled at his black dress pants. He had packed them, folding them nicely, but during the flight they were scrunched in a tiny ball. Bella teetered out of her bathroom, looking gorgeous in a jade-colored dress and her hair curled. “My pants are revolting against me.”

“Let me get that for you,” she said, kissing his neck. She came back with a table-top ironing board and an iron. “You could wear the pants from yesterday.”

“When you slid your foot up and massaged my dick, I spilled coffee of on my khakis, Ms. Swan,” Edward deadpanned. “I’ve got a lovely stain on them.”

“Ooops,” Bella quipped with a coy grin, walking back to the bathroom to finish putting on her makeup. Edward quickly ironed his dress pants and put on the sweater he’d bought while out running errands this morning, borrowing Bella’s car. He was so used to the weather in Tampa, that he didn’t pack properly. Most of his clothes were button-downs and t-shirts. In March in Seattle, it was still very cool and Edward bought a beige pea coat and a couple sweaters to keep his balls from freezing off. He also bought his children a few souvenirs, packing them in his suitcase. After running some pomade through his hair and spraying his cologne on, he put the iron and the board away in the hallway closet. He went into the bathroom, sliding his arms around Bella’s slender waist. “Hmmmm, you smell good.”

Edward ran his nose along her neck, inhaling deeply. “So do you,” he purred. “I’m excited to meet your friends, but I want nothing more than to stay here with you. Sans clothing.”

“With all of the sex we’ve been having, my vajayjay needs a few hours to recuperate,” Bella giggled. “You have a monstrous cock, Dr. Cullen and my sensitive girlie bits are tingling.”


“That’s because I want you to feel me, even when I’m 3,000 miles away,” he said, nipping at her earlobe. “I love you. I love your smile, your hair, your scent, your body, your soul. I love everything about you and I want to remember every moment of our time together.”








No comments:

Post a Comment