Wednesday, August 24, 2016

La Musica del Cuore Update

La Musica del Cuore Chapter 11 Update on FicPad

La Musica del Cuore Chapter 11 Update on AO3

La Musica del Cuore Chapter 11 Update on FFn

La Musica del Cuore Chapter 11 Update on TWCS

I woke up and I was sore. That delicious perfect sore from amazing love making. Looking over, I saw my gorgeous wife curled up next to me. Her lips swollen from my kisses and her naked body tangled in with our cream-colored sheets. I could see a hint of her breast and the dimples above her round ass. The part of her body that I’d claimed the night previous.

Talk about an amazing feeling.

When we first met, Bella was a virgin and very conservative. Now, she was willing to do so much since we were so comfortable with each other. The fact that she trusted me enough to allow us to explore that part of our bodies. I felt like I’d given my virginity to her. I’d lost my virginity the senior year of high school and it didn’t mean anything. Then, I’d had a friends with benefits arrangement with Tanya but that was just a huge mistake. Ginormous, really. After that, I met Bella and I was irrevocably hers.

My fingers ran down Bella’s spine and she sighed, her gorgeous brown eyes blinking open. She smiled shyly, her pale skin blushing beautifully. “Hey, handsome,” she said, her voice raspy and throaty. “What are you doing up so early?”

“Just looking at the perfection of you,” I replied, kissing her temple. “Thank you so much for this wonderful birthday party, Bella. It was a perfect day.”

“Only the best for you, Edward,” she yawned, moving her lithe body until she was snuggled next to me. “Did you like your presents?”

“Which one?” I purred, cupping her ass.

“I know you liked that,” she giggled, kissing my collarbone. “But, I’m talking about the guitar and bike.”

“The guitar is sweet and we’re so taking the bike over to my parents’ home when we go over there for dinner,” I beamed. “I can’t believe you got me a Ducati.”

“Nothing but the best for my baby,” she said, her fingers gliding along my belly. “It’s staying here for when we finish the tour. I know we’re spending our hiatus here while we’re working on our third album.”

“Always thinking of everything,” I said, pressing my lips to hers.








No comments:

Post a Comment