Monday, August 29, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 91 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 91 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 91 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 91 Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter 91 Update on Wattpad

“Dad?” I squeaked. “What are you doing here?”

“Come, baby girl,” he said, taking my arm. “Let’s head back home.”

“Where’s home?” I snarled. “The hotel?”

“Bella, let’s just get out of here and we can hear what your dad has to say,” Edward said quietly, his arm around my waist. I gave my dad a glare as we made our way through the reporters and into the waiting limo. Everyone clambered in, including my father. Edward barked that we wanted to go to the hotel. I was grateful for him because if I opened my mouth, I would tell my father to fuck off. I stayed cuddled in Edward’s arms as we made our way to Swan Towers. Parking in the garage, we all got out and rode up to my father’s suite. I was anxious and sick, even though I should be cheering that Esme was found guilty.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to talk to my daughter and her boyfriend alone,” Charlie said.

“Why should she listen to you?” Rose snapped. “You abandoned her while she was fucking recovering, you asshole.”

“Rosalie, you’re still my employee,” Charlie growled.

“No, she’s mine,” I argued. “But, we’ll be fine.” Rose gave Charlie a glower and got off on her floor with Carlisle and Elizabeth. Edward and I rode up to the top floor where my dad’s penthouse was located. It looked exactly like mine, with the layout, but the décor was different. We walked inside and settled onto the couch. Charlie tossed his coat onto the dining room table and sat down on one of the chairs. “What do you want, Charlie?”

“Enough with the attitude, Isabella,” he snapped.

“I think her attitude is warranted, Mr. Swan,” Edward retorted. “She’s not a child and the way you acted while she was in the hospital was deplorable.”


Scrubbing his face, Charlie sat back and sighed. “You’re right. I was an asshole. What I did was appalling. Bella, you are my only daughter and I abandoned you when you needed me the most.”

No comments:

Post a Comment