Thursday, July 14, 2016

So You Think You Can Dance Update

SYTYCD Chapter 15 Update on FicPad

SYTYCD Chapter 15 Update on AO3

SYTYCD Chapter 15 Update on FFn

SYTYCD Chapter 15 Update on TWCS

“Is everything okay?” I asked, pulling my feet out of the water. Jasper shook his head, his eyes pained. We got up. Edward was getting out of the pool, shoving at Peter who had lost in their game of chicken. I nodded to him and we walked to a quiet corner, near the gazebo in the yard. “Okay, tell me.”

“What’s going on?” Edward asked, rubbing his wet hair. “Oh, right. The big date.”

“The date from hell,” Jasper groaned. “We went to the Thai place. Alice proceeded to order the most expensive items on the menu and not even finish them. She didn’t even get a doggie bag.”

“She’s a wasteful wench. We know this,” Edward snorted. “What about Bella?”

“While Alice was in the bathroom, she got this text,” Jasper hissed, looking around and making sure that Alice didn’t come down or was watching from her window. “It was from your mom, Bella.”

“Renee?” I squeaked.

“Yeah. She was going on and on about how she hated you and wanted you eliminated from the competition. Plus, it looks like Alice is going to be the means for said elimination. She’s going to hurt you. I think the direct words, ‘getting rid of my useless, worthless daughter by any means necessary.’ I’m sorry, Bells. I should have listened to you,” Jasper whispered.

“We need to get that cell phone,” Edward said sternly. “It has proof that Alice is planning on cheating. That way, she’ll be eliminated for unsportsmanlike conduct.”

“The one time she was approached about her phone, she said she dropped it in the pool,” I said, crossing my arms over my body. I had gotten a chill, standing on the grass in nothing but a bikini. Edward pulled me to his body and rubbed me with his hands. “How are we going to make this work?”


“I could …” Jasper said, cringing. “I could still pretend to be into her even though I want to scour my tongue and bleach my mouth from that nasty kiss. Maybe she’ll tell me more about what’s going to happen.”

All Star Dances


Alice and Benji, Swing
Rockafellar Skank by Fatboy Slim


Rose and Emmett, Hip Hop
My Chick Bad by Ludacris


Jessica and Peter, Jazz
F For You by Disclosure


Bella and Edward, Broadway
Kiss of the Spider Woman from the Original Broadway Cast


Demitri and Anya, Disco
No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Donna Summer and Westlife

Contestant Dances

Alice and Jacob, Contemporary
Gravity by Sara Bareilles


Rose and Jasper, Broadway
Dancing' Dan (Me and My Shadow)


Jessica and Tyler, Jazz Fusion
Primitive by Richard Vission and Luciana


Bella and Alec, Samba
Magalehna by Sergio Mendes


Tia and Demitri, Hip Hop
Turn Down For What by Lil Jon

Group Number

Top Ten Group Number, Hip Hop
Ready Or Not, Here I Come by District 78, Featuring Cheesa




No comments:

Post a Comment