Friday, July 8, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 77 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 77 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 77 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 77 Update on TWCS

I was sitting anxiously in a conference room at the Seattle Courthouse. Bella was with me, as well as Rose and Carlisle. Uncle Peter was working at Swan Towers and Emmett had begun investigating a new case. Liam was in the grand jury room with Jasper. Alice was waiting outside of the room, praying that her husband wouldn’t completely melt down. Jared was going to testify after lunch and then the case would go to the grand jury.

“Edward, you’re going to gnaw off your fingers,” Bella said, lowering my thumb from my mouth. I’d started biting my nails during my time in Port Angeles and it only got worse the more anxious I became.

“Sorry,” I whispered. “I just hope that Jasper is okay. You know?”

“He’s been working with Dr. Benson and his own therapist down in Los Angeles. He’s doing much better since I met them in mid-October,” Bella said. “At least, that’s what Alice said.”

“I’ll just be happy once the two of them are in here,” I said, bringing my thumb back to my mouth. Bella snorted, taking my hand and twining our fingers together. I smiled sheepishly.

Shortly after our argument about my fingers, Alice and Jasper came into the conference room. Jasper was pale and covered in sweat. His movements were jerky and he was deep in a panic attack. “Jazzy, you’re safe,” Alice cooed, reaching into her purse. She pulled out a bottle of medication. Rose got up and handed her a water bottle. “Deep breaths, Jazz. Esme will pay for her crimes. You will help put her away.”

“Put her away,” Jasper choked out, gripping Alice’s jacket. Their foreheads touched and he calmed, slightly. Alice managed to give Jasper the medicine she took out and she breathed him, slowly and deeply. Jasper even went so far as putting his gnarled hand on Alice’s chest, feeling her heartbeat. With one more deep breath, he pulled her into his arms and hugged her close. “I’m sorry, Ali. I’m so sorry.”

“Shhhhhhhhhhh, you’re okay, Jazzy,” Alice said, scratching her fingers in his hair. He looked up, cupping her face and kissed her tenderly. 

Seattle Courthouse

Alice Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

No comments:

Post a Comment