Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The One That Got Away Update

TOTGA Chapter 14 Update on FicPad

TOTGA Chapter 14 Update on AO3

TOTGA Chapter 14 Update on FFn

TOTGA Chapter 14 Update on TWCS

She pushed him back onto the bed and smiled evilly. Edward was watching her with rapt attention. Bella Swan was easily the sexiest woman on the planet. She had a youthful innocence about her, but she was in complete control of her sexual desires. She wanted to suck his cock and nothing was going to fucking stop her.

Gracefully, she got off the bed and removed her tank top. Her breasts bounced free, making Edward moan. “You’re torturing me, baby,” he whispered.

“Good things come to those who wait, doctor,” she said, turning around and lowering the zipper to her pencil skirt. Rolling her hips, the skirt fell to the ground and revealed a black thong with the sweetest little bow above her asshole. She turned back to him, loosening her hair and sauntering back onto the bed. She slid up his body, pressing open-mouthed kisses to his torso. She paid special attention to the gorgeous ink on his side, rubbing his erection through his khakis. “So hard for me, Edward. Do you want my mouth around your dick? Sucking you until you explode in my mouth?”

“More than words can describe,” he choked out. He reached down for her, but Bella moved quickly, pressing his arms above his head. “Fuck.”


“Hmmm, not tonight, but soon,” she giggled. “Those stay up there, doctor. Your orgasms are mine. My orgasms are mine. I may just fuck my pussy as I’m licking every inch of your perfect cock.”

Bella's Valentine's Day Present to Edward

The Card (with the poem inside)

Edward's present to Bella

What they wore ...

And citrusy goodness ... If I have to remove these, they will be on my tumblr page for all of you pervy girls (and guys) out there! You can find my tumblr page here: 












No comments:

Post a Comment