Thursday, June 30, 2016

So You Think You Can Dance Update

SYTYCD Chapter 14 Update on FicPad

SYTYCD Chapter 14 Update on AO3

SYTYCD Chapter 14 Update on FFn

SYTYCD Chapter 14 Update on TWCS

After the fifth elimination, I went back to the house. I wanted to stay in Edward’s apartment, but my roommate from the show had been eliminated and I wanted to be there for her. Maggie was flummoxed and shocked that she had been eliminated. Yes, I was having a difficult time with everything in my personal life, but I still supported my friends. Maggie needed me. I was not going to leave her hanging because my issues were pulling me apart at the seams. Though, I wished that Alice would have gotten eliminated. I was pissed when she was deemed safe along with me.

Oh, well.

She just needs to go away … evil bitch from hell.

In a small victory, my mom was banned from the studio, thankfully. I can’t say the same for my phone, though. I’ve had to turn it off and purchase a burner cell because of the hateful messages my mother continued to send me. I just turned off my cell, pushing it into the dresser under a pile of dance clothes. Eventually, I’d have to change my cell phone number, but I didn’t want to deal with that now. My mom’s own special brand crazy will be dealt with after the competition.
Ignorance is bliss, they say.

“I was really hoping that I was going to stay,” Maggie sniffled as she packed her bags. “That weird jazz piece really did me in and it didn’t help that my solo sucked to high heaven.”

“Your solo did not suck,” I countered, handing her some clothes from her closet.

“Bella, it did,” she laughed sadly. “But, thank you for saying that it didn’t. My movements didn’t match the music. I was freestyling and ugh … it was not good. As much as I hate leaving here, I deserve to go home. Though, again, I wish I was staying.”

“If it’s any consolation, I wished you were staying, too. We’re stuck with Malice for another week,” I said, wrinkling my nose.

“Soooooo not going to miss her,” Maggie sang. “She is such a bitch. She totally puts on a show for the cameras, but when they stop rolling, her true colors come out and they are not pretty. I feel for Jasper.”

“He’s still fawning over her?” I asked.

“He is. He told me that he sees a softer side to Alice and that she’s not all bad,” Maggie shrugged, zipping up her duffle. “I think she has him completely snowed, too. I told him that if he goes out with her, to watch his valuables and to get tested afterward if they bump uglies. She has that certain ‘skank’ appeal. She did fuck that camera guy.”

“Don’t remind me,” I deadpanned.

“In my opinion, she should have been eliminated with that incident. I just don’t get it,” Maggie said, her phone beeping. “Oh, Sergei’s here. We’re taking a long road trip up the Pacific Coast Highway. Your sort-of date with Edward convinced me to do it.”

“Have fun and be careful around the Palisades. People like to fuck next to rocks,” I giggled.

“Noted,” Maggie laughed, walking over to me and hugging me tightly. “I’ll miss you, Bella. You better win, kick Malice’s ass!”

“Just for you, Maggie,” I said, kissing her cheek. “Go crump your fiancĂ©!”


“Oh, I intend to,” she beamed, lugging her bags out of the room. 










Edward and Bella's Broadway Number
"Kiss of the Spider Woman"


Group Hip Hop Number
"Ready Or Not, Here I Come" by District 78, featuring Cheesa

No comments:

Post a Comment