Monday, May 30, 2016

Buying Love Update

First off, before I post the update, I wanted to apologize for the drop off in updates. This weekend marked the one year anniversary of my mother's passing. I wanted to spend the weekend remembering her and celebrating her life. I miss her more than words can express, but focusing my thoughts on her this weekend helped. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Now, with further ado ...

Buying Love Chapter 70 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 70 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 70 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 70 Update on TWCS

I watched as Edward fell apart. He was curled up in a little ball as Peter screamed at Charlie. And when he slumped onto the ground, his eyes shut and his body trembling in abject fear. Turning to them, I screamed, “Will both of you shut the fuck up! We’re going to get kicked out by security and I need some help.”

Peter smacked Charlie’s head and crouched down to where Edward was in a heap. “I hope you’re happy, Charlie. You know what happened to him. Rose told you in explicit detail what this young man went through. Yet, you still got in his face. You still hurt him. If Bella was awake, she’d tear you a new asshole,” Peter sneered.

“It was because of him that she’s here!” Charlie snapped.

“No, Charlie. It’s not. She made the decision to go after Esme on her own,” I said calmly, placing Edward’s head in my lap. I tenderly ran my fingers through his hair. “If you can’t handle him being here, then you may need to back off, Charlie. She loves him.”

“But, my little girl,” Charlie sniffled. “She’s fighting for her life. I cannot walk away.”

“Neither can he,” I said. “He would do anything for her. He would die for her, but he’s already beating himself up about what went down. However, he faced the monster that tortured him for ten years, Charlie. He went in there so he could help his mom and help Bella. Both of them would have died if he hadn’t gone in there.”

“Take a walk, Chuck,” Peter said coolly. “When you can be in the same room as Edward without screaming at him, we’ll let you back in to see your daughter. For now, we have to preserve his mental health as much as possible. Come on. Let’s go.” Peter grabbed Charlie’s arm and dragged him out of the stairwell. “I’ll get a doctor or a nurse for Edward, Rose.”

“Thank you, Peter,” I said quietly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment