Sunday, April 3, 2016

Some More Good News!

I'm happy to say that I'm on the mend. Today, I woke up feeling like a human. I'm still tired and weak from this bout with this stomach bug, but my stomach is not doing flip flops at the mere mention of food. So, positive for me!

It also helped with my weight loss plans. Not eating for almost four days, yeah, can make you lose weight. I think I'm down fifteen pounds? LOL ...

Anyhow, since I was in a stomach flu fog, I never got a chance to share this tidbit of good news ...

Dear tufano79,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

1. Favorite Angst Fanfic - Buying Love
2. Favorite Comedy Fanfic - Surviving the Teenage Dream
3. Favorite Complete Fanfic - A Fresh Start
4. Favorite Complete Fanfic - Finding Love Through Music
5. Favorite Complete Fanfic -  Friends with Benefits
6. Favorite Complete Fanfic - Surviving the Teenage Dream
7. Favorite Complete Fanfic - The Next Chapter
8. Favorite One-shot Fanfic - High Seas
9. Favorite Romance Fanfic - A Nerd Story of Love
10. Favorite Romance Fanfic - Buying Love
11. Favorite Romance Fanfic - Figure Eight
12. Favorite Romance Fanfic - Friends with Benefits
13. Favorite Romance Fanfic - The Geek's Guide to Parenthood
14. Favorite Work-In-Progress Fanfic - Buying Love
15. Favorite Veteran Author

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
 awards. fanaticfanfics. com

I was completely flummoxed when I got word that I was nominated for FIFTEEN different awards. So, whoever nominated me or my stories, thank you! It means more to me than words can say! With that being said, voting begins on APRIL 11, 2016 going to MAY 2, 2016. I'm up against some amazing authors and fabulous stories, most of which are some of my faves! Take the time to vote!

You can see the full list of nominees here: Multi Fandom Awards.

Hugs to all of you,
Josie 'Tufano79'

1 comment: