Monday, April 11, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 57 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 57 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 57 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 57 Update on TWCS


Edward was so cute as we drove to the county nursing facility. He held a large bouquet of flowers for his mom and he was practically vibrating in his skin, anxious to see her. I smiled, navigating the streets of Seattle until we reached the nursing home. Edward was out of the car as soon as it stopped, opening the driver’s side before I could have the car turned off. I giggled as he practically dragged me into the nursing home and waited to be buzzed in.

Once inside, Edward walked to the reception desk. There was a woman there that didn’t recognize. Carmen wasn’t working and the scowling Ruth was nowhere to be found. “Hello,” Edward said quietly. “I’m here to see my mom, Elizabeth Masen.”

“Do you have ID?” the woman asked, her tone bored as she clacked her fingers on the keyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment