Monday, April 18, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 59 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 59 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 59 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 59 Update on TWCS

I stayed with Edward until he drifted off to sleep. Even though he was medicated, the stress of all that had happened was apparent on his gaunt face. I kissed his forehead, leaving him in the bedroom as I walked into the living room. Dr. Banner and Dr. Benson were talking quietly, obviously concerned for Edward. Emmett had this look of absolute guilt on his face, knowing that his interview, getting Edward’s statement had prevented him from seeing his mother and allowing Esme, supposedly, to kidnap Elizabeth Masen.

“We can’t definitively say that it was Esme,” Emmett said, his brows furrowed. “Her face is covered in the security footage. The height and weight match Esme’s profile, but we can’t say for certain that it’s her.”

“You and I both know that this evil bitch is the one who took out Elizabeth from that nursing home, Emmett,” Rose argued. “Who else would do such a thing? I mean, really. She used Dr. Gerandy’s signature and he’s a corpse!” Emmett leaned forward and thrust his hands into his hair.

“The question is, where do we go from here?” Carlisle asked. “I don’t know how much more Edward can take. The poor boy is a wreck as it is.”

“I agree,” Dr. Benson said. “I can’t go into too much of Edward’s case, but you will lose him if anything else happens. It would be in everyone’s best interest to find his mother and get her out of Esme’s control. There’s no knowing what she’ll do to a defenseless woman. You saw what she did to a healthy young man. The physical scars will take months to heal, but the emotional ones? They may never go away because of what she did.”

“Esme is going to pay for her crimes,” I sneered. “She’s …” I threw up my arms, angry and upset over the whole thing. “Bitch is gonna die! You all agree with me and are probably planning her demise right along with me.”

“So you keep saying, Bells,” Rose quipped, giving me a dark grin.

“You can’t go off half-cocked, Bella,” Emmett chided. 



No comments:

Post a Comment